Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a form of advertising that increases the visibility of a business on an Internet search engine results page.
- 97% of consumers search for local businesses online.
- 78% of Internet users conduct product research online before making a purchase.
- 73% of Internet users stated that the information they found via search was trustworthy and accurate.
Consumers have buying needs. You have products or services to fulfill those needs. SEM helps your business shine in the right places to connect you with consumers preparing to buy. Search engines are the new yellow pages.
Sources: Google 2012; – Pew Internet & American Life Project, 2010; Pew Internet, 2012
- Quick set-up process
- Online dashboard to track results
- Keyword and geo-targeted messages
- Flexible budget on ad spending
- Maximize exposure and increase traffic to your site
Learn more. Visit Getting Started.