The Record is the San Joaquin Valley’s #1 daily and Sunday newspaper – where readers turn first for local news and shopping information. The Record provides your business with a variety of attractive rates and multi-media packages that reach your target market on your terms. Your Record media professional can help design a smart plan for your business, and save you time and money in the process!
Newspapers are a Highly Effective Ad Medium
- 79% of adults took action as a result of a print newspaper ad in the last 30 days
- 79% used a preprinted insert in the last 30 days
- 54% clipped a newspaper coupon
- 52% rank newspapers first as the medium used to plan shopping or make purchase decision in the last 7 days
- 41% say newspapers are the medium used most to check out ads, more that all electronic media combined
Source: How America Shops and Spends; Frank Magid Associates, 2011
The Record is the most widely read and trusted source for news and advertising information in the San Joaquin Valley. As the Stockon area’s leading news daily, run of paper (ROP) advertising in weekday and/or Sunday editions of the paper is a proven way to reach the loyal audience with your marketing message. Let us develop a schedule of effective print advertising for you – targeted to our unique readers – to get you the best results and exceed your business goals.
Learn More: Getting Started | Advertising Rates | Audience Overview | Retail Display Advertising | Special Sections | The Valley Marketplace (TMC) | Preprint Advertising | FrontPage Sticky Notes | Spadea